The Most Prestigious Virtual Office Address in Honolulu
How can a virtual office benefit your business?
When registering a business, using your home address can be a good way to cut costs. In the long run, however, it may affect your professional image and your privacy. In most cases, using your home address can make people view your business as unprofessional. Additionally, when you list your home address as your business address, you blur the separation between home and work life. This can lead to confusion and a possible invasion of privacy as your business address is public information. When you choose Resource Suites as your virtual office space, it gives your business credibility and keeps your family safe.
Why choose Resource Suites?
With us, you get more than a virtual office. Our goal is to provide you with support and tools to help grow your business. In your first year with us, we’ll do quarterly wellness check-ups to see how you’re doing and what challenges you’re facing, then find resources to help you overcome those challenges. It’s our way of holding your hand and walking alongside you in your journey to success.
Signing up with us is as easy as:
- Choose a virtual office plan that’s right for you
- Register either online or in-person
- Finalize registration in person or via public notary
Why you need to complete registration in person
*All plans require a 12-month commitment
*By signing up you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse service.
*All sign-ups are subject to final approval. If we cannot accommodate your business we will process your refund.
When you choose Resource Suites as your virtual office space, it gives your business credibility and keeps your family safe.
- Additional DBA: Receipt of mail for additional DBA’s (One free DBA included with every plan) $35/mo per additional DBA
- After-hours: 24-hour access to our facility $200/mo
- Business number: Local 808 business number that forwards directly to your phone $35/mo
- License hanging: Display up to two (2) licenses or certificates in our office $75/mo
- Open and scan: We’ll open your mail and scan the contents to you $15/per request
- Private mailbox: Private mailbox with 24/7 access $25/mo
- Receptionist: Live receptionist answered calls during hours of operation M-F 8:30am-5:00pm $100/mo
- Conference room $35/hour
- Day office $25/hour
- Open Office $15/hour
- Workstation desk $7/hour
- Black/white copies/prints .15
- Color copies/prints .25
- Document scanning FREE UNLIMITED
- Conference room $50/hour
- Day office $50/hour
- Open Office $30/hour
- Workstation desk 15/hour
- Black/white copies/prints .25
- Color copies/prints .35
- Document scanning .15
Administrative Assistance $15/per request *By approval
*All prices are subject to Hawaii General Excise Tax
Frequently Asked Questions
What are quarterly wellness checks-ups?
What else makes you different from other companies offering virtual office services?
How do I get my mail?
How do I know when I’ve received mail?
Do you accept service of process?
A Virtual Office is ideal for people who work remotely or those who want to possess a business address without the high overhead of renting a physical office space
“Located on the third floor of the Landmark Waikiki building, Resource Suites is a hybrid office built for entrepreneurs, start-ups and people like me who work in their pajamas. You can rent a furnished office space or just work out of the general work space and get your mail sent there. No more PO Box for me! I usually set-up in the cubicle side with my laptop and get an amazing amount of work done during the days that I choose to be there. The problem sometimes with working out of your home is that you often have the distractions of your personal life around you such as laundry, dishes, TV, random food, etc. When you work out of a virtual office such as this you can just concentrate on the tasks at hand.”
– Emi H.